Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sending off

This month I ended up taking more time away from my studio than I expected. It’s not just that my space is so chilly that I have to warm up any clay I want to use the night before by our wood stove. There were many things that were neglected in our home for months which needed tending to. And for the past two weeks, I’ve been spending as much time as I can with my fiancé who is about to leave for Germany for about a month for medical reasons. So needless to say, my etsy shop and overall business are put on a hold a bit until I help him get on his way. Maybe I’ll get into more detail in future posts, but for now, here’s a picture of the area he’s going to… right in the Black Forest.
And a nearby town....love the red roofs.
Starting next week, I’ll be back in the swing of things both by posting on etsy and finally back in my studio making new work.

2 comments:

shoshonasnow said...

i hope he has a safe trip and a productive treatment. we should get together sometime...

jen jeglinski said...

Thank you, we're hoping for the best. Yes we should definitely get together sometime soon.