Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let the holidays begin

The holidays are upon us already and I'm starting to feel the need to get more studio time in. I work part-time during the week so evenings and weekends are my time to create. And that's exactly what I'm up to. Here's a shot of some ornaments waiting to be glazed.


This kiln has to be fired before Thanksgiving. Most importantly because it has a present for my Grandmother who's turning 95 tomorrow! She still lives by herself and pumps out oil paintings at an astonishing rate. Truly an inspiration. Happy birthday Grandma!!!

And introducing my latest creations, earrings. Here's one example. I'll be posting some tonight in my etsy shop. Each comes with a sweet little box, pretty enough to give as is. No wrapping necessary.


1 comment:

shoshonasnow said...

Okay, Jenny Jen Jen! Ornament factory! I've got some birdie ornaments in the works as well. Not doves though. So great to hear about your grandmother. Mine just turned 89 right after election day. She told me that if the republicans won she was moving to Canada...gosh I love her. Have a great holiday!!